* “A peaceful and beautiful discovery. Lovely…..great
walks. Thank you Kit and Bev”. (Peter and Kristin, Perth).
* “Once again we loved this tranquil and unique
spot”. (Hans and Jean, Nedlands).
* “Such a beautiful setting for our first night as a
married couple. Very cosy and homely”. (Brendan and Melynnda,
* “Wonderfully comfortable, enjoyed the extra touches
the Carriage (wagon) gives, great hosts Bev and Kit”. (Linda and
* “I have loved the carriage, loved the bush, loved
the stillness and the quiet. I hope to come again. Thank you”.
* “No stone has been left unturned to make our stay
very enjoyable even down to the very tasty final touches, and Digby*
loved it too. (Fay, Kardinya).
* “Perfect for rest and recuperation! Thanks Kit and
Bev from the 3 of us”. (Derek, Audrie and Lucie*, Hillarys)
* “Thank you so much for such a beautiful and
peaceful spot, you have created your own slice of heaven here”.
(Rachel and Rob, Nannup).
* “Another (wedding) anniversary in what has become a
second home. Van (wagon) looks lovely – kangaroos, bandicoots,
birds, wildflowers. Just wonderful! Tail wag from Cara*. (Rusty and
* “Will recommend you to anyone. Beautiful holiday”.
(John and Norma, South Australia).
* “Lovely stay. We enjoyed the tranquillity of the
place and your attention to detail. Loved the accommodation and
appreciated the little extras. A touch of luxury while walking the
Bibbulmun”. (Brian and Norma, Waterford).
(* = canine visitors).